| 0 comments ]

I got bored earlier this morning and thought that i miss playing dota.
So i created a pub game on Garena.
Played 2 matches, both 1-1 mode.
So it began!

Ezalor, Keeper of the Light (bogcess) - Me.


Vs.

Black Arachnia, Broodmother (chryshm3)


Winner = Ezalor!

Wahaha!
Can't believe it?
Neither can i!
LOL!

Moving on..
As he was so frustrated that he lost to a weak ezalor like me, he then demanded a rematch.
Thinking that i just got lucky.
Oh c'mon!
So the rematch began.
It was now:

Rhasta, Shadow Shaman (bogcess) - Me.

Vs.
Bradwarden, Centaur Warchief (chryshm3)


It was a long match!
I got the first blood by swirling him up by a eul's scepter then placing mass serpent wards shooting him in the middle.
Many more things happened..
I killed the big guy many times, but let me tell you..
He's 1 hell of a tank to be tanken down by rhasta.
He even killed me by a double-edge skill.
I didn't notice my HP dropping down so he knocked me out.
I retaliated when i completed my guinsoo's vyce scepter.
Finishing it off with my super combos!
At last, the stronger prevailed!
LOL!
I finished the game with these items:

Aghanim
Eul's Scepter
Heart of Tarrasque
Power Threads
Bottle
And
Guinsoo

In the end, he congratulated me.
Hehe!
That's it for my story today.
Maybe i'll play some more games later.

0 comments

Post a Comment